Sunday 24 March 2013

AUF WIEDERSEHEN

 My Dream Team Queen B Rachel and I

I don't know if I've mentioned it on here yet but I'M MOVING TO CANADA ON FRIDAY. Exciting times ahead but sadly that meant leaving my much loved colleagues at Northern Lights Agency where I have worked for the past two and half years :'-(  So on wednesday I was treated to some lovely leaving presents and an amazing leaving dinner at Restaurant Bar & Grill in Manchester. 

I really liked my outfit but didn't take any proper photos (trust me if I had better ones I would put them up but for now please enjoy the view of our toilets) so yeah, on paper, white vest and white blazer doesn't sound great but when I had them on together I loved the look, I've had this blazer for two years,  its really old Primark and this is the first time I've worn it (Its now in my immediate jacket choices) Wore with Zara heels and H&M coated skinny trousers 

2 comments:

  1. oh you look amazing, love a statement white blazer.
    Oh wow, moving to Canada is going to be incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit. So glad I stumbled upon your blog, such an awesome blog !

    Boy In Brogues

    ReplyDelete

Do leave a little message, I like to hear your thoughts and opinions xo