Tuesday 12 March 2013

WAH HYPE

 Wah Nails Book:Amazon//Models Own x Wah Nail Art Pen:Boots
I've been lucky enough to have my nails did by the WAH girls a couple times in Berlin at the Bread&Butter trade show so when I found out they had a book I purchased right away. Nail art has blown up in the last couple of years and in my opinion, Wah Nails is the company at the forefront of the boom in the UK. The book has step by step instructions on how to do 25 of their most popular designs making them relatively easy to do (you have to have a steady hand for some but practice makes perfect) I went for the leopard print and I used the Wah x Models own black nail art pen which is really simple to use, definitely worth a buy if you want to have a go. What do you guys think!?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a little message, I like to hear your thoughts and opinions xo