Monday 15 April 2013

LATE OFF THE MARK



Trousers: Primark// Top: Victorias Secret// Jacket: Topshop// Trainers: River Island

Well hello there from sunny Vancouver, I guess this is my first post since moving across the pond but its a bit of a cheat because I took these in the UK for an outfit post but never got round to putting them up, so here is how I styled those bargain sport-luxe style trousers I posted about a few weeks ago, I love that old sports jersey style number tops are everywhere right now they are perfect for throwing on and so comfortable.

Anyyyway, I arrived halfway round the world about two weeks ago (hence why my blog has been so quiet) I spent a week in Canada's capital- Ottawa and took a short trip to Montreal then came to Vancouver last sunday. I'm starting to settle in now so stay tuned in for upcoming posts and thanks for still following and supporting my blog folks! 

XO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a little message, I like to hear your thoughts and opinions xo