Monday 4 March 2013

WEEKENDER


Jumper:Primark//Jacket:Topshop//Treggings:Zara//Boots:Topshop//Sunglasses:Rayban

Ran some errands on Saturday and since the weather was perfect (cold enough to dress for winter, but sunny enough for shades) I decided to have a go at an outfit post. Don't really do them because there is nowhere decent in my house and the lighting always looks shit. But now its staying lighter into the evenings and I can go outside I will try more often. The only thing I have to say about this outfit is that that knit jumper cost me five pounds, FIVE ENGLISH POUNDS, couldn't quite believe it. I mean it was only suppose to be £15 in Primark but had been marked down to a fiver..I thought the fit and quality would be really bad but when I got home and tried it on it was great. They had loads so I'm going to go back and buy it in a couple of other colours. 

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a little message, I like to hear your thoughts and opinions xo