Sunday 17 March 2013

BRING IT, SUMMER.




Playsuit: Spell and The Gypsy Collective from The Pretty Junk//Parka: Ark Clothing

I was freezing my arse off in these pics but I HAD to do a post on my new playsuit from The Pretty Junk. It's by an amazing Australian brand called Spell and The Gypsy Collective who encompass all that is bohemian and beautiful. I usually don't go for the hippy princess look but what drew me to this was the unique print, the fit and the detail which are things that I appreciate in all styles of clothing. I've had so many badly fitting playsuits but this is a dream to wear! I'm moving to Canada in a couple of weeks where they actually have proper summers so I can't wait to wear it, for now I'll be teaming it with tights and a knit.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a little message, I like to hear your thoughts and opinions xo