Thursday 25 April 2013

LA VIBES AT BRANDY MELVILLE


 Topshop Joni Jeans//Brandy Melville T//Aldo Sunglasses//Converse High Tops

Had another mooch about the shops in Vancouver on Tuesday and my cousin took me to this cute little store called Brandy Melville, I say little but apparently not- a quick glance at the Instagram and 90,000+ Facebook likes tells me this store is a pretty big deal this side of the pond. Have any of my British followers heard of it before? Anyway, its pretty cool and I fell in love with all of their super soft slogan tees. I decided to treat myself to the top above as it was only $18. Now I know what you're thinking, 'why the fuck did she buy it in baby size??' well no actually a lot of the tees come in one size only which I guess says a lot about the customer demographic (young/skinny?) I'm off to Vegas next week for a few days and thought this would look cool over a bikini, but for the sake of an outfit post I tried it on with my high waisted Joni jeans from Topshop and it just about borderlines appropriate for a 25 year old. 

XO



1 comment:

Do leave a little message, I like to hear your thoughts and opinions xo