Wednesday 15 August 2012

SWEATS & SEPARATES

 Vest & Skirt: Topshop// Sweater: Adidas Slvr// Trainers: River Island
Sunglasses: No idea, they just appeared in my car one day// Razor Blade: Junk&Disorderly// Crystal Chain: Vintage

Jersey separates make up a good half of my wardrobe, I suppose they are what I would call my staple item of clothing. Its been pretty warm recently so I've had my pins out quite a bit but to combat chilly mornings I have been throwing a big jumper over most of my outfits which is why I love this grey one by Adidas Slvr, its a mens so its oversized and relaxed without (I hope) looking too scruffy! I have found that with a rail full of jersey there is a fine line between minimal chic and pyjama/bag lady. 

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a little message, I like to hear your thoughts and opinions xo