Wednesday 1 August 2012

LOVE HATE

When the Isabel Marant wedge trainers first came out I hated them with a passion, like reeallly hated them, I used to literally snarl at the computer screen whenever I would scroll past a photo of them, and then this happened...cue Elle Ferguson, top dog visual merchandiser and all round uber aussie babe (who I have blogged about before) instagram-ing her fine self and rocking the black pair in a way I can totally get on board......
instagram: elle_ferguson

and this happened..River Island £40
instagram: babesdoepicshit
Still not sure how I feel about them I want to try and get some low-slung skinny jeans like Elles Bassike pair, I think I'm gonna check out Topman for a cheap pair. 

XO

1 comment:

Do leave a little message, I like to hear your thoughts and opinions xo