Monday 27 August 2012

JUNK JEWELS





The Pretty Junk are at it again, this time upping the jewellery stakes with the addition of loads of new bang on trend styles of bracelets, chains and earrings. They were kind enough to let me choose a piece and I went for the black (quelle surprise) Hamsa Hand bracelet. Its an eye catching addition to my wrist party and I think that they look a lot pricier than they are. The Pretty Junk are definitely ones to keep an eye on, what began as a unique selection of cool hand picked vintage pieces has grown into a neat offering of cool and quirky brands (including two of my personal favourites- Lazy Oaf and Spell Designs) and even their own range of customised denim cut-offs and dip dyed cotton basics. Good things 'a happening here.....


XO

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, I love this kind of jewellery x

    http://talesfromthedressingupbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Do leave a little message, I like to hear your thoughts and opinions xo