Sunday 19 August 2012

NECESSITIES



iPhone case: Eastpak x Wood Wood

Been a slow day but I thought I would share my new iPhone case. American backpackers Eastpak have joined up with Danish streetwear brand Wood Wood for a North American nomad inspired collection that includes messengers, holdalls, totes and cases. My phone was taking a battering in my handbag but I hadn't seen any cases I liked (was originally in the market for a steel chrome cover but I heard they can upset the signal) I went for a case because I prefer my iPhone au naturale, and at least this way its not getting all scratched up in my bag! The case itself is a lovely buttery soft tan leather that I reckon will look even better when its started to get a bit weathered. I got mine from my friends at Togs+Clogs where they will be available to buy soon. 

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a little message, I like to hear your thoughts and opinions xo