Friday 27 July 2012

GOIN' COMMANDO

MINT
 Textile Elizabeth and James Olive Camo Cooper Jean £??

SKINT
Zara Studded Camouflage Trousers £29.99


The Textile Elizabeth and James look book for AW12 did its rounds on the bloggersphere back in May, the camo print jeans were my favourites out of the collection and I made it my mission to own a pair. However after the realisation that they were probably going to cost upwards of £150, my crappy bank balance, and growing impatience at waiting for them to drop into stores, I decided to do the smart thing and go for the pair from the Zara TRF range coming in at a rather irresistible £29.99. They kept selling out online but I managed to get a pair last week so look out for a little review/outfit post on those bad boys.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a little message, I like to hear your thoughts and opinions xo