Thursday 26 July 2012

LATELY







Just a few snippets of what I have been up to recently, I know I have been neglecting my blog AGAIN, I'm rubbish, but I've been feeling more inspired of late so I have lots of post ideas. I also got a new phone, an iPhone which is making my life so much easier since, I'm actually posting from it now hence the lack of capital letter writing style I usually go for but I think I like this better because it feels like I'm not SHOUTING AT YOU ALL anymore! If you follow my instagram @babesdoepicshit you might have seen the above photos before but if not its basically some dreadful nail art, my cat enjoying this short bout of amazing weather, a nice little work space I created for myself, new running shoes and me in an old proper NFL jersey I got in Canada when I was 12 that fits perfect now, I love it, it reminds me of the Isabel Marant numbered jerseys!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god how great is the iPhone? I just got one too and I can't keep my hands off it (in a non-weird way)
    Ah I love that top, very Isabel Marant!

    The Lovelorn

    ReplyDelete

Do leave a little message, I like to hear your thoughts and opinions xo