Thursday 10 January 2013

THE LITTLE THINGS THAT COUNT...



Today I am hating life, sick in bed with a sinus infection (gross) and blogging from my iPhone to keep entertained. Here are some items I picked up in NYC. Nars and Illamasqua is so much cheaper over there so I got the Copacabana Illuminator and some nail polishes from Sephora. The tiny Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb perfumes are my favourite beauty purchase of late (from duty free) the full size perfume was around £60 but I went for these four handbag sized dabber bottles for £35, I am still on the first one it seems to be lasting forever!  

I am suppose to be off to Berlin next week, providing I have shifted this minging illness. Fingers crossed.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a little message, I like to hear your thoughts and opinions xo