Saturday 15 December 2012

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS...

Christmas wants


....was money, but that was deemed to be 'boring' so I decided to go with stuff I want but would never buy for myself (because realistically if I got money I would probably just spend it going out and getting pissed) I'm way more into beauty products, make-up and treatments than I am clothes at the minute and most of the above have been on my wishlist for quite some time (I am SO excited to be tanned again, yesss) so we have-
Nars Blusher in Orgasm: A cult/bestselling product and apparently in every worthy MUA's kit.
MAC Pro Sculpting Cream: So I may have the appearance of cheekbones one could slice cheese on.
Xen-Tan Absolute Luxe Dark: The best tan money can buy in my opinion.
Essie Nails in Blanc: Love white nails, and it makes the best base to make neon colours pop.
Smashbox Photofinish Primer: This is the only primer I've ever had that actually works for me.
MAC Lipstick in Morange: The pigment in these lipsticks is amazing, and I've struggled to find a better orange shade.

Hope everyone is well underway with their christmas shopping! Mines nearly done only ten days left, and only thirteen days until I jet off to NYC for New Years Eve for 5 nights of epic partying and shopping.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a little message, I like to hear your thoughts and opinions xo