Saturday 27 October 2012

WIN SOMETHING - CLOSED

Hello beauts, if you wanna win some Junk&Disorderly shit then head over to Twitter @babesdoepicshit retweet THIS or one of the other comp tweets it doesn't really matter I will enter everyone who does so. I will be picking a few winners at random mid next week, the prizes are a Junk&Disorderly Bad Habits Razor Blade bracelet in gold and silver, and a Material Girl crystal bracelet (I love how delicate this bracelet looks, its fucking adorable!) So there are 3 chances to win and these styles are not available on Junk&Disorderly yet. So get involved for your chance to get yer mitts on some cute, new arm candy. Good luck!


I will contact the winners via twitter once the comp is over!

If you don't have Twitter but still want an entry then comment below with an email address

Update 03/11/12: Winners of this comp @scaredtoast @JennaSuth24 @fashion_interns

XO

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely giveaway!

    I'm having a MAC Makeup giveaway on my blog if you want to come take a look? Win something of your choice!

    http://trappedinafashionparadise.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/50-followers-giveaway-mac-lipstick-of.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Do leave a little message, I like to hear your thoughts and opinions xo