Thursday 12 January 2012

NEW ADDITIONS


BLACK AZTEC PRINT PONTI TUBE SKIRT £20 RIVER ISLAND

I HAVENT BOUGHT ANYTHING FROM RIVER ISLAND FOR AGES BUT I GOT A VOUCHER FOR CHRISTMAS SO I NIPPED IN THE MANCHESTER STORE THE OTHER DAY, THE SALE IS RIDICULOUS I COULDN'T BE ARSED WITH IT HOWEVER THE FIRST DROP OF S/S12 STUFF IS LOOKING GOOD. I CHOSE THIS SKIRT BECAUSE I THINK I NEED TO START ADDING SOME PRINTS TO MY WARDROBE, EVERYTHING I OWN IS BLACK! IT'S ALSO VERSATILE, I PLAN TO WEAR IT WITH A COOL CROPPED TEE/JERSEY VEST FOR CASUAL AND MAYBE DRESS IT UP AT NIGHT BY WEARING MY AMERICAN APPAREL TANK LEOTARD UNDERNEATH (GET ONE, IT WILL TAKE YOU EVERYWHERE) AND HEELS. 

I WILL DO SOME PROPER OUTFIT POSTS SOON, IM JUST TRYING TO FIND THE BEST WAY TO DO IT WITH MY NAFF CAMERA!! XRX

2 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous skirt, love the aztec print. Looking forward to seeing how you wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a ridiculously beautiful skirt. I cannot resist black/white tribal-inspired prints like this. Just came across your blog...the title is hilarious. Following now and can't wait for outfit posts! xx

    acleanercloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Do leave a little message, I like to hear your thoughts and opinions xo